What We Do
With Citrix, IPM can develop a virtualized infrastructure that provides secure access to programs, apps and files from any device, anytime, anywhere.
Your Citrix Experts
With over 50 Citrix certifications, our experts can deliver and support your Citrix product investment.
- Design and deployment
- Managed services
- Health checks and assessments
Citrix and Microsoft – A Perfect Pair
Citrix and Microsoft have teamed up to develop a brand-new Desktop-as-a-Service (Daas) to help meet business demand while keeping IT budgets in line. This new DaaS provides an end-to-end solution that delivers everything an organization needs to quickly deliver desktops to workers and accelerate user productivity.
With Citrix and Microsoft, you get:
- Citrix prepared Windows Virtual Desktop with Windows 10 hosted on Azure
- Secure remote access from any device via multi-factor authentication
- A high-definition user experience that make it easy to work from any device, anywhere
- Intelligent management and monitoring for simplified on-going maintenance
- Associated Azure compute and storage for the virtual desktops
Get the most out of NetScaler
Our Citrix expertise will build out an infrastructure capable of scaling to meet your business needs.
- Secure onsite and remote access
- Network and server load balancing
- 24/7/365 support
In Focus: Citrix Cloud
The Citrix Cloud platform hosts and administers your Citrix services. Create, manage, and deploy workspaces with apps and data to your end-users from a single console.
- Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS)
- Connect to your resources through the Citrix Cloud Connector
- Choose from on-site, private, public, or hybrid cloud options