Join TrapX Security, McAfee and IPM to learn how to quickly implement deception techniques to create operational advance in breach prevention, detection and response. In this presentation and hands-on workshop, you'll learn:
- Benefits and best practices to implement deception as a defense and unified malware analysis into your security portfolio
- How to automate attacker containment through TrapX DeceptionGrid
- Ideas and architectures for integrating DeceptionGrid and ThreatGrid alerts and events into current security tools to optimize security response workflows
Take part in the malware hunting workshop, where you'll learn:
- How to quickly create and imitate a small corporate network, with associated hardware and data assets
- How to draw an attacker into the deception network in order to observe and analyze the hacker activity
- How to perform analysis on the malware, exploits and code hackers leverage or leave behind
Lunch will be provided.
Your own laptop with Google Chrome browser installed
Join us at IPM for this workshop on September 13th, we hope you can make it!