IPM’s Citrix expert Sam Jacobs, voted one of the most engaging and highly recommended presenters from the 2016 Synergy event. Sam provides an overview of the top things you didn’t know you missed at Citrix Synergy and a few updates since the event.
View the second video in the IPM Breakfast Series “Pimp your StoreFront” for enhanced user experience, greater manageability, better protection and security. You’ll learn ways to:
- Future-proof your deployments
- Personalize across all devices
- Enable advance protection so you can expand to mobile workspaces with confidence
Plus, get the FREE "Network Quality Indicator Tool", to show if your network is slow. Perfect for any toolbox.
The Network Quality Indicator gives the user a visual display of the quality of their network connection.
- A poor connection may be due to a number of factors, including:
- Bandwidth available
- Speed of the line
- If the wireless, distance from the router and/or wireless signal
This sets user expectations before they even login, with the goal of minimizing calls to the Help Desk.