Convert Passion into Action
When you are passionate about something, there is no limit to what you can accomplish. Now imagine the potential of what you could do when surrounded by others with similar pursuits. Sheer genius. Make your mark. Join us and watch yourself thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that provides the support and opportunities to be the magic behind some of New York City's marquee brands.
The Account Executive is responsible for driving technology solution sales. He/She collaborates with internal and partner resources to design and architect the best solution; can build financial models around solutions both internally and for the client; clearly communicates to clients the business and financial values of solutions; is able to establish strong client relationships; and can close deals.
- Drives collaboration between IPM resources, leadership and vendors at the appropriate time to exceed customer expectations, mitigate risk and drive profitability
- Understands the technology and solutions IPM sells to be able to conduct compelling conversations
- 5-10+ years selling in a VAR, Reseller or Manufacturer selling software, hardware, professional services solutions and managed services to mid-size companies
- Existing relationships where he/she can take what IPM sells and transfer the value to their current customer base
The Marketing Coordinator will drive the activities around lead development, sales campaigns and brand awareness. The Marketing Coordinator will provide support through developing marketing materials; managing social media; and coordinating activities and materials around lead development and marketing events. He/She will work closely with internal resources, including the Partner Manager and Sales, and external IPM partners. Strong organizational and creative skills are required to drive campaigns and activities that produce results that drive high client satisfaction with events and materials that result in new sales.
- Demonstrated experience in driving marketing lead generation programs
- Experience with Marketing Automation and Event Management software
- Strong social media experience
- Experience in online and traditional campaign management/demand generation/lead nurturing
- 2+ years of marketing experience ideally in a technology environment – Experience in the technology virtualization space (i.e., Citrix, VMware, Microsoft, EMC, etc.) is a plus