As a follow-up to last month's post, How to add a corporate logo and background image to Web Interface 5.4, a poster in the Web Interface forum (http://forums.citrix.com/thread.jspa?messageID=1627343#1627343) asked how to make the following modifications to the Web Interface logon page:
- Change the page background color,
- Expand the logon window and change its background color,
- Enlarge and center the Logon Button,
- Remove the page footer and extra whitespace at the bottom of the page, and
- Adding scrolling horizontal text (a "marquee") above the logon box.
Unless otherwise specified, all of the files we will be modifying are in the following directory: ..\XenApp\app_data\include
Let's move on to the next two modifications - expanding the logon window, changing its background color, and enlarging and centering the logon button. We'll need to modify two CSS files.
Now, let's remove the page footer and extra whitespace at the bottom of the page. While we're at it, let's change the Citrix logo to our own. We'll need to first make some more modifications to fullStyle.inc:
For more TechDev articles, please visit the TechDev Corner.
DISCLAIMER: Make sure that you make backup copies of any modified source files. Do NOT perform these modifications on a production site currently in use. These modifications are for Web Interface version 5.4 only.