We've heard the announcements from Citrix & Microsoft regarding their increased partnership, including multiple deployment options for Citrix solutions on Microsoft Azure. Customers now have the option to provision and deliver workloads on Microsoft Azure cloud platform or deploy Citrix Cloud services on Microsoft Azure.
Now, you can use the XenApp on Azure Cost Calculator to take a deeper dive into the future of cloud computing and get a cost estimate on transforming your organization's IT into a service. The calculator lets you tailor your estimate based on your specific workloads, users, infrastructure and more.
Here are some of the features of the cost calculator:
- Support for Citrix Cloud as well as self-managed hybrid topologies for XenApp on Azure.
- Plan for different various user profiles – task worker, knowledge worker, etc.-and their associated work schedules.
- Support for multi-regional, worldwide XenApp deployments.
- Choose from Pay-as-you-Go or “bring your own” Azure rates (for example, custom Microsoft Azure EA discounts).
- Receive clear recommendations for machine sizes for various XenApp roles.
- View a succinct summary and detailed breakdown of costs for compute, storage and network.