If you missed Sam Jacob's presentation at Citrix Synergy 2018 in Anaheim, you are in luck. We have the video of his talk, nFactor and Login Schemas: The future of NetScaler Customization, available for you to watch now.
The annual Dell Technologies World conference in Las Vegas was so jam packed with information, we hardly know where to start. From the very beginning, the theme of transformation and growth was laid out and supported. Here are a few key highlights.
· In the Global Partner Summit, Dell EMC Global Channel, OEM & IoT President, Joyce Mullen, gave us a vision of how they will support our partnership going forward. She emphasized making it easier for partners to do business with Dell as well as making it easier for us to deliver transformational solutions to our clients.
· As technology continues to grow in capabilities with AI, machine learning, and AR/VR, data storage will need to keep up. To that end, Dell’s Jeff Clarke introduced the PowerEdge R840 and R940xa servers. These powerful servers were built with the future in mind but are already in use by CERN for processing data gathered with their Large Hadron Collider.
· There are exciting new advancements in VxRail. These new capabilities will enable the adoption of next generation private, hybrid, and multi-cloud technologies in VMware environments.
· Pitbull puts on one heck of a show. We were treated to a concert at the DellEMC partner appreciation party and we couldn’t help but bust a move or two. You’ll have to take our word for it as all photographic evidence has been destroyed.
All in all, the Dell Technologies World conference left us energized and excited for the future of IT and big data. If you want even more of a recap of what we learned, and how we can apply this knowledge to your business, reach out to us today.
Another year and another great Synergy event. The IPM team was on location in Anaheim in full force, meeting with clients and taking in all the new announcements, exciting sessions, and social events – including the spectacular Game of Thrones-themed M7 Customer Appreciation party that IPM co-sponsored.
While a lot happened over the week, there are a few key takeaways from the event we feel are relevant to share:
· More than half of all workloads will live in the cloud in the very near future.
(did you know IPM can help you develop your cloud strategy, and can manage your workload in any public cloud or in a private cloud environment?)
· Citrix announced the Workspace App, a comprehensive (and secure) digital workspace that, according to Citrix, simplifies application portfolios by giving users access to their workspace, apps, desktops, and content in a unified and secure way.
(contact IPM to learn more about the Workspace App)
· Having a digital workspace strategy can boost productivity by 20%.
· Citrix has extended its partnership with Google Cloud and Microsoft Azure to further embrace a multi-cloud strategy.
If you had an opportunity to attend Synergy this year, we hope the experience was as good as ours. If not, please feel free to contact us to learn more about how IPM can help your organization.
Today's the day. Join Sam Jacobs for session SYN299 at 4:30pm, at Citrix Synergy. He will be sharing his expertise on “nFactor and Login Schemas: the future of NetScaler customization."
Be sure to follow our Citrix Synergy action on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ipm_news
EMPOWER 2018 is the first reboot of the VMware PEX event. Partner Exchange was a solid technical focused conference held for VMware Partners to gain knowledge and direction direct from the VMware mothership. Many partners had voiced concerns that VMworld had become too customer focused and sales-y so the PEX was born. With the reboot of PEX, VMware hopes to go even deeper into the technical training and is offering the same training, boot camps and ramp up sessions that it holds for it’s own internal VMware SEs in it’s professional services organization.
Read IPM's Carlo Costanzo's full write up of the event: